Saturday, April 13, 2013

Picture Time

I just thought I would add a couple pictures from some of our recent adventures. Unfortunately doing it on my iPad only allows me to put them all at the end so I will explain them all now :).

The first few our from our trip to San Fransisco with Collette and the kids a couple weekends ago. We had a great first time there :).

The pic of the two of us at the pond is from our picnic date night last night. That's one of our favorite spots these days.

The last group of pictures are from the Jerry Manuel Foundation Inaugural car show we helped out at this morning. Bryce set it up as a service project for the eagle techs. He got me my own eagle tech shirt to wear so everyone thought I was a student at wyotech but it was fun. Jerry Manuel was a famous baseball player who's foundation gets African Americans education in school and baseball (www.jerrymanuelfaiundation.com). We got the parking all set up, relaxed and enjoyed the show, and even started some pickup games of basketball. I played the first game with the wyotech guys (I scored at least once) and my team won :). Then a bunch of the baseball players asked to play so there's a pic of that :). Overall we had a great time, won a free meal from our raffle tickets, got sun burnt noses, and enjoyed the opportunity to be a part of such a neat event. We met Jerry Manuel and everything :).























1 comment: