Thursday, May 23, 2013

Happy Day! :)

Hey all!  This pic cracked me up and is totally how I've been feeling about work lately.  



But, after working my usual  Wednesday overtime I got home late to the best surprise!  The following pics are of the sweet surprises: my cold glass of water with a sweet letter, fresh baked plate of cookies (i had mentioned the night before that i'd been craving them), blanket and ipad ready for relaxation, and my comfy clothes laid out with options for if I was hot or cold.  Oh and the house all cleaned.  The most amazing part of it all is that Bryce was the most exhausted I have seen him that morning because his soccer game was at 9:40 the night  before.  It was just such a great surprise and it makes my hard work worth it :)




The last pics are more Bryce brags.. a before and after picture of a piece of sheet metal he shaped and then pin striped - his first day of pin striping!!  He is so talented and I'm so happy we can be here pursuing his passion.



Less than one month before Bryce's graduation!!  I'm so excited for family to come visit.  We love and miss you guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment