Thursday, January 30, 2014

Living Life and Loving it!

Glad to see some more posts on here and thought I'd join in the fun! 
Jordan gets to work from home twice a week and we love having him around. He's still adjusting to a new work and school schedule for the semester. He sure works hard! 



The girls are getting so big! I just unloaded bins of 2T clothes for miss Ellie. Its like having a shopping spree with so many new outfits to choose from! Brooklyn is becoming a lit more interactive. Lots of smiles and coos for mom and dad.


This week we were about to head out the door for church and Ellie threw up. Jordan stayed home and cuddled on the couch with her. She threw up 2 more times that evening. No fun! Then yesterday Brooklyn must have had the same bug or something because she threw up three meals in a row. Poor thing had milk flying out her mouth and nose.  I called the doctor to make sure i didn't need to worry and he said to bring her in if there was green in her puke. Luckily we didn't see any green and she seems to be holding down her food more. Sure isn't fun seeing your little ones sick!


Ellie wore a new jacket from Grandma Ross and new Pooh gloves from my Aunt Kelly on our walk. It was nice for me to get out of the house and get a little exercise.

                                      

We saw these ducks and chickens on our walk!

And last, but not least, I made this super cute craft with justine and am so pleased with how it turned out!


1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love your craft! Now I need one :) And your girls are looking adorable! I love when I get to go through Ada's bigger clothes that she now fits in, it really is like going shopping :)

    ReplyDelete