Monday, May 19, 2014

Ross' love summer!

Jordan had a two week break between semesters and we hit the party hard! We watched Charley play lacrosse, Tyler's region and state tennis, shopping at Rue 21 where we got some awesome deals, and some family dinners. Jordan also made Cambodian twice! We took ellie to the park. I was spoiled for mother's day. Still loving motherhood :)
I've been wearing grandma Ellie clothes a lot and love them!  We enjoyed a movie date and a temple date. Sure nice to spend some quality alone time!
It's Jordan's first day of the semester. He's one hard working man. I've been making lots of friends in my ward and so has Ellie so we are keeping pretty busy :)
Pretty packed post but just wanted to tell you all hi. Hope your summers are going well!
Can't wait for the fun family time in June! Jordan and I want to have a Country Cream night so look forward to that! Love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment