Saturday, November 5, 2011

Green Family

YAY! Just so you all know, Bryce has been officially accepted to his dream school! He will be starting at Wyotech in Sacramento, California on October 24, 2012. He is so excited, as am I. We had our first snow last night and it is kind of fun to know this will be our last Logan winter :)


I filled out my graduation papers this last week and it is super nice to feel like graduation is finally coming. As Bryce and I looked up schools in Sacramento, we found that if I start teaching full time (which my hopes are to work part time as a middle school math teacher) in two days, I would make as much money as Bryce makes in two weeks, working 40 hour weeks. Ha, it's crazy what they pay teachers out there!


That's what is new here. Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. That's AMAZING! I can't believe you didn't tell me that while we were skypeing! I am super happy for you guys :) You deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting and will be a fun adventure!

    ReplyDelete