Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ross Family

Well there is not a ton new going on with the Ross' besides a contagious case of Christmas Cheer. I am usually one to give Thanksgiving its lime-light but Jordan jumped on the Christmas train and I don't want to be left behind!
This week we already watched Elf and Beauty and the Beast Christmas. Jordan has been practicing Christmas hymns on his piano. And we always have Christmas music playing on Jordan's ipod. He was of course very excited to learn that Justin Beiber had a new Christmas album! ha ha Oh Jordan :)
I about have all of my Christmas shopping done for Jordan and can't wait to wrap his presents and put them under the tree! We are very excited to spend out first Christmas together. :)
Any new Christmas traditions that you guys have started?
Jordan's family normally does a twelve days of Christmas for a family and each day gives them an ingredient to their cookie recipe. Maybe we'll start doing that! :)
With all of this Christmas cheer, we have not forgotten Thanksgiving and are very much looking forward to spending it with the Findley family!!!! If you could try to ask the tornados and earthquakes take a break during our visit, we would appreciate that! :)

Love you all!

4 comments:

  1. AHHHHH! I am so glad you guys get to come!!! I will do my best to get them to stop :) Especially the earthquakes. I didn't realize they were so scary, even the little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jord is so funny! I have the Christmas cheer bug too. I've been listening to Christmas music in my car-thank you 100.3 Do you have a tree? You can borrow our 3 foot tree if not :) And I hope you have a fantastic first Thanksgiving together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have a 4ft tree from growing up, but thanks so much for offering! Jordan and I were discussing that this year our tree will be a merging of our two past lives ha and then we will get ornaments for next year on the after Christmas sales. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have to say I am not prepared in the least for Christmas yet.. I haven't bought a single present! Psst don't tell Bryce! Way to go Marrie to be so on top of it all :)

    ReplyDelete