Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Greens!

I feel lame that we haven't updated for a while but things are very similar to my last update. Still busy. I finished my first block of student teaching, yay! It's crazy I have less than two months to go before I graduate! My new block is in a middle school with over 1400 students. That's a lot more than the 400 at my last one. I'm trying to ease into this experience more so than the last one so I'm not going too crazy :). Bryce is finally cutting back a little with work so he can try to get rid of some of his stress. He has about one day off a week and is loving it :) His latest project is building our new bed frame. I'll be sure to post pictures when it's finished but he's cruising on it! He also has a couple more motorcycle paint jobs lined up so that will keep him busy. We are both doing great. Looking forward to the girls joining us this weekend for another attempt to go boarding. We love seeing your posts! Special happy birthday to Grandma Bailey, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment