Thursday, March 1, 2012

Grammy and Papa Bailey

Not much going on with us old people. Papa is working a ton, lots going on at Atkinson; and he has been pretty busy being Bishop. He doesn't do much fun stuff for himself, but I am sure as soon as the weather improves, he'll be drag racing the streets of Herriman on his motorcycle. That makes him happy!
Grammy, well I've been sick more than I have been healthy. I guess those last 4 months, 2 hours a day at the gym are finally paying off (please note the sarcasm!). I broke some sort of record at Jordan Valley Hospital for the largest kidney stone ever. So big it had to be blasted into a hundred miserable little stones to pass. That took 3 weeks and counting to recover from and now I am hit with whatever the current bug is where I am coughing up a lung and have no voice (Charley and dad like that :)
But, I'm trying to not let it keep me down. I took the girls to Logan and we had a blast. Having lunch with a few friends this week and that always makes me happy!
Charley is on cloud nine, she made the varsity team for Herriman Lacrosse, big deal for a Sophmore!!! So congrats to her!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment