Sunday, May 20, 2012

Craft Lake City Findley Affair

Sam and I got in!!!!!!! Our booth will now be in the Craft Lake City DIY Festival in August! We are super pumped, and it should be a ton of fun. It is a really big honor to have been selected, and they tweeted our names near the end so we were starting to get pretty nervous.

I celebrated tonight with a diet mountain dew. Yep, totally crazy!

I will now be working on getting ALL the book clutches made from my supply of wonderful books mom has been sending.

The best part? They supply the tents, so no worries there! {for those who know the terrible tent story}

Anyway, I am really really really excited about this craft show, and just wanted to share the good news :)

And on top of everything else, we found out there were 300 applicants so I feel super special to be chosen :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I am excited to be able to come to this one :)

    ReplyDelete