Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ross Family

Its fall break for me and I am so happy to get to spend a few days at home with Jordan and Ellie. I have a coupon for massage envy that I got for Mother's Day so I might try to use that. And hopefully Jordan and I will finally have time to use our movie theater gift card. Any suggestions on what we should see? We were thinking that Timothy Green movie...

Mom and I are making progress. One step at a time and it is looking great! Next step will be for me to call grandpa and get his help to run the piping for the kitchen sink. :) 


Ellie never stops being spoiled. She got 4 big bags of clothes from our neighbor. This cute bunny shawl was one of the cute things she got. :) She looks adorable all of the time but this was even cuter! ha We could maybe use it as her Halloween costume but I have a pumpkin jumper that I think I am going to have her wear. :) Jordan and I still haven't decided what we will be. I think its time for me to start looking through the dress ups!



These are the crafts that we made during priesthood session this year. Always fun to have a ladies night! General Conference was awesome! I'm excited to get my ensign. :) We sure are blessed to have prophets and apostles to help us know the will of God and remind us what things are important.


Thank you for everyone who participated in the family fast. Sydney now has a job! I hope she posts soon to tell us what she will be doing. We also still want to see pictures of her place and hear how school is going for Bryce.
Ruby, you need to post more baby bump pictures!
I hope you are all doing well. We love you!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that it was fall break for you....we could have been partying together this whole time?

    Omg Ellie is soooo cute! Love that sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete