Saturday, March 16, 2013

Fun Tid Bits :)

Hello again!

Here's a couple fun updates. I kind of got the "you rock" award at work. It's been a goal of mine to get it since I learned about it. We hold a team meeting every month and at the meeting our boss shares people coworkers have nominated for being great and why and then she chooses one to get the trophy for the month. I was nominated last month but not chosen. I was nominated this month too and our boss chose our ACM Team to get the award so the four of us each get the trophy for a week and I get it first :)

The other picture is from when I went to the temple. The four ducks were in a lane each blocking my way to the temple and it took forever for the one on the left to move enough for me to get around. Then on my way out there were a bunch of deer! I just thought it was funny :)

Love you all and hope to keep getting updates!!



No comments:

Post a Comment