Sunday, March 3, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Hello again! I have great news!! I know it is not as exciting as a lot of the news the rest of you have but here it is: our phone plan ended and we signed up for a new plan with iPhones. The reason this is such great news is because now I can do posts with pictures! Which means I`ll start posting again because it`s just not fun when you can`t put pictures...

I put a pic of the pretty trees that have all of a sudden blossomed all over around here. They make my day :)

I also have some soccer pics because Bryce plays on a league every Saturday :)

As for updates, I was given two new communities at work so I know am the associate for six communities. They each have over 200 homes / condos so I am crazy crazy busy and have been able to get a few hours of overtime this past week. Bryce`s school stuff has changed. They are no longer offering the interior class so Bryce will be graduating June 21st. And the whole school is closing completely in October. This means Bryce only has like three months left!! I`m still trying to wrap my head around it all.

We love and miss all of you and hope to see some more regular posting!!



No comments:

Post a Comment