Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Long Overdue Update

We have been busy, busy, busy! I was called as the first counselor in Relief Society about a month ago and have had a lot of assignments to fullfil there. I will be teaching the first lesson in February and am excited to teach in Relief Society for the very first time, which is to big, well-behaved people and not a class of third graders. I am student teaching with third graders. This is only my third out of seven weeks with this class and I am teaching for the entire day every day already! It is insain but I am making it!!


Bryce stays busy still taking chinese, working 40 hour weeks at Jiffy Lube, and another 20 hours at Old Farm in the office to cover for me and take care of maintenance. He is still the Elder's Quorum President so his plate is very full. Even with all this going on, he has managed to spend time doing what he loves. Here are some pictures of his latest project:



At this point Bryce and Jordan Woods (our friend) had completely taken apart and sanded down all the paint on Jordan's motorcycle. They had also spent hours filling in all the dings and dents in the gas tank and were now taping off to get ready for paint.




This was the paint booth they created. They have so much fun getting all dressed in the cute protective suits with their big ventilation masks.


This is a sample of some of their labor results.

I am so proud of Bryce and his many talents. We will keep trucking along until my next post. We hope all is well for everyone and send our love!

1 comment:

  1. Looking awesome Bryce :) Good luck with all your many endeavors guys :)

    ReplyDelete