Monday, February 27, 2012

Ross Family


Ashley and I celebrated our birthdays last week with all of the family. Fun to see everyone and get to share our special days. I was spoiled with gifts. Grandma made me some very cute bookmarks, The Ross family gave me way cute and comfy pjs and a coupon to get my nails done, and an awesome shoulder bag from Guatamala! Mom and dad gave me some sieve spoons, candle holders, and a CAMCORDER! Woot! Now we can video baby girl when she gets here!

Jordan and I got to spend my birthday, just the two of us in Logan. No school and no work!
Jordan made french toast and bacon for my birthday breakfast!


He read to me out of our book and then had me open my presents! He sure went all out. I love my presents!


We went for a walk on campus and took some pictures and made a Rocky video to send to Elder Ross of Jordan running up the Old Main stairs! Notice that my hair is done with the hot curlers that I got for my birthday!



We are so in love :)


I worked on a puzzle while Jordan cooked up some fine Cambodian dinner.



And of course we ended the birthday night with cake and ice cream! What a perfect day!


No comments:

Post a Comment