Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The new Findley

Well, we went and had out first visit with the midwife yesterday. It went well and she had prescribed me a lidocaine cream a couple weeks ago so that I could numb my arms before going in and getting my blood drawn. I was still super nervous about it though and woke up with two massive cold sores. I hate when they sneak up on ya in the night because there I just nothing to be done once they are huge.

The good part is, we got to see the little bean and it is so cute already :) they think it is 8 weeks but my app that I have been using for almost a year now says I am 9 weeks today. I think I will choose the 9 weeks :) they changed links due date about 4 or 5 times though, so I am not too worried about I yet.

When we showed the picture to link he said, "oh, my baby sister!". So apparently he has some insight into this little bean :) we will have to see if he is right!

I am already super huge though. Just in the belly and the boobs (yeah I said it), so I don't think I will be able to hide it for long.

We are very excited, though, even with all the morning sickness and being super tired and Matt having to pick up the slack. I just remind myself it's worth it, and Matt has been awesome at helping out with the things around the house that I just can't get done. Thank heaven for awesome husbands :)

Link has been a little angel too, with helping me out around the house. That is not to say he doesn't have insane amounts of energy, but at least he listens well :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Ruby

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love seeing new posts and we're so excited for the new little bean! We pray for it every day well and you too :). We also love the pics. Love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete