Friday, September 7, 2012

Busy and Loving it!!!

My two little angels sure are adorable!!! Daddy daughter time is always needed and lucky Jordan and Ellie get it all day long. Jordan has been playing Mr. Mom while I have been student teaching. I sure do miss them while I am at school but I am very excited for this three months experience and then time to finally graduate!

We of course missed our dearest Ruby at daddy daughter bowling for a stake activity but we had a nice time. I have certainly been slowly losing what little bowling talent I had. Pretty sure dad whooped us but I can't really remember the scores. I just know I was looking up at everyone else. :)


Student teaching has been going great. My cooperating teacher's name is Staci and she is really nice. She has been teaching for at least 15 years. I'm looking forward to working with her and learning all that I can from her. So far I have mostly just walked around the class helping students when they work on their homework but I have also helped go over homework grading with the class. They are getting used to having me in the classroom and I should start teaching whole periods  maybe sometime next week. Scary a little, but fun!


Crazy that Ellie is already 4 months! It seems like it has flown by and yet seems like she has been here in our family forever. We sure love her! Also, we love this cute bow that Tayvia, aka Justine, bought for her! It went great with her new outfit we bought with our gift card to Gymboree!



We spent last weekend in St. George and had a great time. It was fun to get out of town. We went to visit John's sister Mary Ellen and her family. They loved getting to play with the baby girls. We played lots of Canasta, the Wii, ate good food, went swimming and played tennis. Fun fun fun to spend time with family.


As you should be able to tell. Things are going great in the Ross house. We are still thoroughly enjoying our little cutie. School is going well for Jordan. He is working hard all day taking care of the little one and squeezing in classes, homework and study time. He is such a trooper! We love to get a peaceful break and go to the temple each week. Reminds us why we are working so hard. 
Congrats to Syd and Bryce on making it to California. Glad you are getting settled. Thanks for sending the pictures of your apartment. It looks great!
Keep pressing on Ruby. You know its worth it. :) Good thing you have that cute little Linkster to take care of you! He is lucky to have you for a mommy. And keep working hard at school Matt. We are all very impressed with how far you've made it!
Ashley, you seem crazy busy! But hey, I guess that's the college life. Just don't forget to keep an eternal perspective in all of this work and play. Love you!
Chars, good luck with school this year! High school is a blast so study hard and have lots of fun. Keep being a good example. I am sure more people are watching you than you know. :)
Mom and Dad, we all love you. Happy anniversary last month. It is quite the achievement in this world. I know I am not the only one who has been blessed by your good examples. May you have many more happy years together. Family is the best!!!!
I like having this blog so even though our lives might be busier, we should have more things to blog about! I hope you are all doing well. We love you!

3 comments:

  1. That is the cutest pic of jord and miss Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad to see a new post! I'll be posting as soon as I have Internet access on a computer and not just my iPad. I love the pics you put and am glad all is well. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I missed this post :) I also can't believe how cute Ellie is. I seriously want to snuggle her cute round cheeks every time I see a picture of her!! It is almost unbelievable how sweet she is. So sad I had to miss you all bowling also. Love you :)

    ReplyDelete