Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Week :)

So my life has been a little trying these last few days.  Monday i got my wisdom teeth removed through JeanBrown Research.  I was at the facility from 6am-10:45pm.  Tuesday I had 7 hours of class.  Today (Wednesday) I had an exam in my physiology class and got drug tested which also came with 2 needle pokes :(

Actually, this sounds worse than it has been :) My grades may not be the best at the moment, but school is getting my attention now.  I have received awesome support from the family and my roommate Natalie!
Flowers and a card from the parents accompanied with a fridge full of recovery food. 

Cook, cleaner, moral supporter :)
Sorry, i don't know how to rotate the photos :P

1 comment:

  1. Sorry girl!! Hope you are feeling at least a little better today :) link sends a giant sloppy kiss your way :)

    ReplyDelete