Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Not much to report on the home front. Still working on downstairs bathroom at a snail pace ( I
'm sure Marrie and Jordan don't appreciate that ). Dad not really interested in helping :) I'm sure he's got other things on his mind. And I haven't been feeling well now for 2 weeks, but finally broke down and went to the doctors and found out I have another ulcer!!! But good news, we are not as bad as the point for surgery this time, so lots of meds to take and hopefully will be back in the game soon. I bought a new couch and was suppose to pickup today, but kids are using the car to go to the Bee's game today, so not sure when I will get to go get it. It is for my future living room, and I'm excited! Will post a picture when I actually get it and set it up.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the couch mama :) hopefully you start feeling better really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, i'm sorry you've been feeling yucky! You've got to take care of that body of yours! We love you mom and are looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are more than happy with the progress we have made on the basement. :) Excited to start working on the kitchen and bringing your basement ideas to life. We love you and appreciate all you do!

    ReplyDelete