Sunday, June 24, 2012

I got called this week by SLUG magazine, asking if they could do a product review on my book clutches. It is kind of a big deal and it will come out before Craft Lake City so it may increase sales (if they get a good review that is!). The pictures I posted are of the book clutch I sent them for review.

I am really excited about this, and it happened at just the right time because I had been asked earlier this week by Craft Lake City if I was available for media opportunities to advertise my book clutches, but I couldn't because we will not be in Utah in time.

Now I don't have to feel to bad because at least I will be in SLUG magazine :) yes their name is weird but they are a really big local magazine in Salt Lake City :)

Just wanted to share with you guys!! Hope all is well :)

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment