Monday, November 5, 2012

Baby Bump


Baby bump

Marrie requested more baby bump pictures :) which is good because I haven't taken near enough to document this baby's existence :)

So here's the pic at 16 And a half weeks :) I am finally not sick, and for the most part I have a lot more energy whig Link is most grateful for. And since I am not super huge yet, I can still do most of the things Link and I enjoy. Link talks to his baby sibling sometimes and the other day he said "hello baby, don't worry I will save you". I am not entirely sure what he meant by that...maybe he will be the one delivering?? Lol, saving the baby from mom's belly.

Matt finally finished his 2nd general exam. He had 48 hours to finish it, so Friday he was there from 8:30 in re morning until 9 at night, then went back bright and early in Saturday at 8:00 and finally finished all his exam answers (had to be 5-6 pages each) at about 5:30 pm. He looked so exhausted when he was done, so we took him to Qdoba to celebrate which he appreciated. What a hard worker he is. We sure appreciate it, and hopefully Romney will win so that Matt can get a job after all of this :)

Well, hope you all are doing well. We love and miss you all.

Ruby

2 comments:

  1. For cute! :) Good job Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pic, you look great as always! Matt's intense schooling is pretty impressive. We're looking forward to knowing what x this little sibling is :). And particularly looking forward to the videos I'm sure will come of link with his baby sibling. I'm still so excited for you guys that you're having another baby!!

    ReplyDelete