Saturday, November 10, 2012

Happy November!

Happy November!! Ha I just didn't really know what to name this post.. We're doing pretty great!

My job is getting better each time I am able to be trained in more things and I finally got trained in one of the major things I'll be doing on a regular basis so I was really excited about that.  The people I work with are all really great and super nice so that's been awesome.  And I got my first pay check!!  

Bryce is still excelling like crazy in school.  He has finished his first phase and they actually got a pizza day because his class got the best overall scores for the phase - I credit a lot of that to Bryce because he's tutored a large portion of the people in his class.

Other random things, our friends had a baby so we go over there regularly so I can hold her :) alright, not just to hold the baby.  Bryce has actually been helping them fix their car a lot lately.  I got stranded on the freeway this week which was pretty scary.  I ended up with a huge muffler stuck under my car.. It freaked me out pretty bad but some really nice highway service people stopped, jacked up my car, removed the muffler, inspected the car for damage, and sent me on my way.  I really appreciated it and wish I could've baked them cookies or something.  They really were great.  Bryce has been called as the Assistant Scout Master.  We get to speak in church next week, which will actually be our first time speaking as a couple.  And Bryce has recently decided that because he gets home earlier than I do, he gets to make dinner every night.  So I now have gourmet meals waiting for me when I get home and even desserts.  Ha, love and miss y'all and we're looking forward to visiting some of you for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment