Monday, November 5, 2012

Ross Family is Enjoying Fall

So its my first time uploading a video... But you guys that are far away need to see how adorable Ms. Ellie is! She sure knows how to brighten anyone's day. She's such a smiling and giggling little sweetie. Can't believe she is 6 months old!!! We had her 6 month check up today and the her new stats are 15 lbs (30%) and 26 1/4 in. (74%) Tall and skinny, just like her papa!



It was fun having Ellie's first Halloween. She was a cute little pumpkin! 


This last weekend we went to Logan to see some friends. We miss Logan! Jordan Howell let me pick out some new hair bows for Ellie. This is one of almost 10 that she let me have. It was hard to even narrow it down that much! They were all way cute :)


Jordan has been studying and getting ready for next month's finals. Today I had my first district screening interview with Canyon's School District. I have interviews with Jordan and Granite districts next week. The lady from Canyon's said that she would pass my resume along to one of their principals that is currently looking to fill an open math teaching position. That means that there is a chance I could start teaching my own classes in December! Crazy!!!! I'm hoping to work in Jordan School District since it would be closer to home but I'll take what I can get. :) I'll keep you posted!

Thanks for the baby bump picture Ruby. Keep them coming. And Syd, I'd love to hear about how your new job is going. And everyone else in the family.... Blog! Love you all!!! 


1 comment:

  1. Love the video! Thanks for posting it, we definitely miss the little one! Congrats on all the job opportunities coming up. I'm sure you'll get all kinds of offers to choose from :)

    ReplyDelete