Monday, October 3, 2011

Findley Family

Hello ladies!

Can't wait to see all the posts keep growing :) I don't have pics this time, just wanted to add a quick first blog for the Findley family :)

Link has been growing his vocabulary at an extremely fast rate lately, which has been fantastic for us because instead of him just saying "pleasies" for everything, he now actually tells us what he wants, which is usually, "show" {which then includes "wah, wah" (word world), "shwashwa" (spongebob)}, "juice", "toys", and the one we hear the most "The Park". He LOVES to play outside at the park, and mostly swing on the swings. He has just learned to swing on the big boys swing and he thinks that is pretty cool.

Matt just got some really great news because two of his studies worked which means that he now gets to start writing a paper to be published {hopefully}. He is REALLY excited about this, and he deserves it after all his hard work. We are very proud of him.

I am still LOVING seminary, even when I have to be tyrant Sis. Findley. I have learned SOO much while teaching, and I am really learning to love the Old Testament, which I never thought was possible. The other fun thing is that this Saturday is the opening party for the boutique The Art House, where my book clutches will be sold! I am REALLY excited about this, and hopefully they sell well :) Mostly it is just an excuse to party in Tulsa while Link plays with his sitter Koriane :)

So there is our quick update.

Love you!

The Findleys

No comments:

Post a Comment