Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ross Family

Sorry it took so long for me to post! Life sure has been crazy!
Jordan has kept busy with school work, maintenance at Old Farm, and applying often for a second job.
I have been working super hard with school, managing the Old Farm office, and grading for the math department. When added daily exhaustion began to hit, I felt a bit overwhelmed. Jordan and I discussed for a while if we thought it would be okay for me to quit one of my grading jobs. We are making it by fine financially now, but need to save our pennies for our special delivery in May. It was a tough decision, discussed between us and the Lord. With faith that the Lord would provide, I gave my notice that I would no longer be able to grade. The very same week, Bryce informed Jordan of a possible job. Jordan interviewed today and was hired on the spot! We also received an email granting my financial aid for the year. We know the Lord is watching out for us. He has blessed out little family so much.
We also want to extend a special thanks to the Green family for all their help to get us going.
I am sure Jordan will be glad to give the homemaking duties back to me as we begin to adjust to these new opportunities. He has been such a great help!
We are also very much so looking forward to mom's Halloween party at the end of this month.
We are glad to report we are happy and healthy. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment