Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Grand Baileys'

I am done with Jetblue, but seem to have even less time in my day! But I am really enjoying it! Charley and I loved our visit last week with Sydney/Bryce and Marrie/Jordan. Some of us did a fun craft project, of course mine was the "spookiest"! I think Marrie or Sydney has pictures. It was a great car ride with Charley, we got into some really deep gospel decussions, and that was really cool. And the best was, Bryce's new motorcycle. Love red, so it was really fun!
Ashley had a blind date last night that Jacquelle Rosquist set her up on. I think she was more excited about the dinner than the date. I can't pronounce the name of the restaraunt, but in her words "it was really! expensive", she got a lower end entree and it was still over $20. They went to dinner and then back to Ben's house (Jacquelle's date/lives with parents) and played games. Both boys are return missionaries. Joe, Ashley's date just got back from Brazil. Ashley said he was nice and she had a nice time but does not foresee a romantic interest. He drove her home and did the linger longer at the door, so she finally just said thanks and jumped in the door. Ha, that's our Ashley (I'm just happy, she's happy). She is making lots of new friends at school and I know that helps.
Dad is still really busy with church calling, and this week there's been more than normal meetings. So haven't seen him much. and he's so tired by the time he gets home, he just goes to relax in bed about 9pm and is out like a light in seconds. But last night he woke and asked me to feel his pulse. His heart rate was really irregular. Not sure what that is about. He says he has noticed it before, so I think we are going to need to get this checked out. He says he feels fine/nothing different or unusual.
I've been really busy getting ready for our Stake Auxilary meeting that was last night, I was in charge of invitations, decorations, food, name tags, and my talk. Yes as usual, I volunteered for everything! But it went great and I really think the sister's felt our message. We focused on Presidnet Utdorf's talk of the Forget Me knots, and not forgetting the "why" we do our callings. Now my focus is on my big Halloween Bunco Party this Saturday. So far everyone that rsvp'd has said yes, even Sam and Marcia are coming, that should be fun. I have a lot of work still to do on the house to get it ready, so I better get started! Love you guys! and we are so excited to see the Findley Clan at Thanksgiving!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Dad could have whatever grandpa has! Let us know what the doctor says

    ReplyDelete
  2. We enjoyed your visit too :)

    ReplyDelete