Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ross Family

Well life is good in the Ross family! We had the opportunity to speak in church last Sunday, as well as like 3 Sunday's before that. Silly bishopric, didn't notice that we had just spoken. ha But we said yes and didn't seem to put too many people to sleep, so I call that a success!
Jordan is getting used to work at Jiffy Lube and is doing a great job, getting compliments from management so that's awesome!
I am loving not having to grade ALL of the time and getting to focus a little more on my school work! I have a big exam this Friday so keep me in your prayers! Tonight I got to go hear from a panel of principals and assistant principals about what they are looking for when hiring teachers. It was super informative and inspiring. I am really excited to work in the schools more!
We have our first doctors appointment on Thursday!!! Very much looking forward to that! (Not really looking forward to getting poked and prodded again though...) We'll let you know how it goes! Hope we get to see an ultrasound or hear a heartbeat to prove this thing is really in there! ha
Jordan and I were in the Halloween spirit this week. We carved pumpkins, made caramel apples, and roasted pumpkin seeds! I hope you all get to do some fun holiday activities. I wanna hear about them!


I also wanted to include our tender mercy of the day! We are borrowing the Envoy this week while the Allero is getting repaired. Since we don't have a parking sticker on it we have to park it on the road and you Loganites know that close to campus, (where we live) It is hard to find a spot while everyone is parked on the street for class. I finally found a spot to park a block away. Later, on our walk to work, I looked down the road at the car and saw a bright orange paper that I was sure must be a parking ticket! That made me upset but I tried really hard not to freak about it, reminding myself that I couldn't change it and that we would just have to pay it and be fine. On our way home from work that day, we walked to the car where we found all the contents of the following picture stuck in our windshield wiper.

I hope you can read the super nice note that this amazing person left us. What a great example! Do something nice for someone today! :) Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome, what a nice thing to do :) Definitely inspires you to "pay it forward"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making the great caramel apples! Mine was delicious :)

    ReplyDelete